- Personnel are required to complete daily screening EVERY DAY before entering the workplace using the CampusClear app: #CampusClear
- Everyone is required to wear a mask (cloth or surgical type) when entering buildings, in common areas such as hallways, elevators, bathrooms, and shared spaces, and any time when 6 ft. of social distancing is not possible.
- Wash hands regularly and at least every 2 hrs.
- Maintain respiratory etiquette (i.e., do not breathe on others; use disposable tissues or your elbow when coughing or sneezing).
- Stay home when you feel sick.
- Limit gatherings to less than 10 people.
- Establish alternating bench and desk spaces to maintain 6 foot distancing zones, with a goal of 1 lab member per 250 sq. ft. of lab space.
- Stagger start/end times or split staff to reduce the total number of staff in the lab at one time.
- Assign each individual a desk and work space to avoid sharing spaces.
- Regularly disinfect common touch points, such as door handles, faucets, light switches, chairs, pipets, and equipment keyboards and touch pads.
- Wear masks in the lab unless working alone.